1) You must apply here and be approved before attending: https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/hackathon
2) You and your team must all "Register for this hackathon" here at Devpost.
3) Team size is up to five members.
4) You must register your hackathon project here on Devpost and add all your team members.
5) To be able to present to the judges:
- Rehearse your presentation with hackathon organizers on Sunday morning May 13.
- Submit your project & team here on devpost.com by 1 pm Sunday May 13.
Rehearsals will be scheduled in 10 minute slots from ~8:00 am - noon. Rehearsal signups for Sunday morning will start Saturday afternoon, May 12.
6) You may present up to two slides.
Slide #1 should indicate: Team Name, Member Names, for which sponsor challenges you are competing.Slide #2: High level overview of your project, what was built on the weekend.
Recommendations: Rehearse your pitch. Spend 30 seconds or less on your slide(s). Spend as much time as possible showing what you built over the weekend.
7) Read and abide by the Hackathon Code of Conduct: